Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ranch Experience

One of the greatest things about parenthood is letting your kids experience something that you know is a once and lifetime event. We got this recently when we visited a cattle ranch owned by my grandfather. We were visiting to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the foreman’s service running the ranch. They were branding the spring calves so my kids got to see a rare glimpse of the American West. I was surprised that all of them enjoyed the experience. My youngest daughter did say, “Those evil men kept hurting those cows,” but she still watched it with interest. I cannot say much more than that because I think the pictures from the weekend tell more of the story. So enjoy them, leave any comments, and subscribe.
023002006009014015026040044045051054055

No comments: