Sunday, March 20, 2011

In a Bit of a Daze

After wrecking my vehicle(click on the title to learn more), I have been in a bit of a daze.  I got really sick the same week that I had my wreck.  It was not pretty.  I used up the little sick time that I had saved up since my wife's surgery.  I imagine that I was a victim of my own stress that week.  I don't normally get a fever.  It's scary right now not having a second car.  Technically, I have my grandfathers 1979 Ford Ranchero to drive to and from work. 

It is a very low mileage vehicle even lower than my own vehicle.  I have driven this classic beauty for the last three summers in a row.  It's great to haul around my mountain bike, but it only is a two seater.  I am not sure what I am going to do about buying a second vehicle.  I got just a little bit of money for the wreck, and I got a little bit more back from taxes.  Combine this will be the start of either a down payment or buy a car with that money.  It's really up to God at this point.  That's a really scary idea.  I have been in this place before.  God came through for me that time.  I don't know why it's so scary this time around.  I guess that is why God tests our faith once and awhile.  I know that I don't learn the lesson the first time every time.

That's about all I have to say about that, if you have any thoughts please share them with me in a comment.

No comments: