Monday, January 17, 2011

Not Connected

I really enjoyed this long weekend.  I thought that I would be able to come up with a really enlightening post for this week.  I cannot seem to think of anything though.  I am really tired.  We had some friends over this weekend, and got connected with some really old friends again.  It was a great weekend.  I just cannot bring any topics to mind about my life or something on my mind that I can blog about.  I guess I am having bloggers block. 

But that can be helpful once and a while, I don't believe that a person can do the same thing over and over for ever.  We all need a break.  I will try and come up with some good stuff for next week.  I am still reading "Iron John" and  coming up with some really interesting ideas.  I really like this book.  It is the first nonfiction book I have read all the way through since college. 

Well that's about all I have to say for now, God please help us to have a good week.

No comments: