Thursday, May 28, 2009

On the Run

So, I should have been more up to date on my life recently but I am doing this when I have time. I am training to run the Denver Marathon 2009 with the Second Wind Fund team. I have to raise $2500.00 before the race. I also will be training over the coming weeks. This will be the first marathon I have run. I did run the Georgetown Half Marathon in 2007, but never a full 26 miles.

Today was a run day for me. I had to do at least three miles. I run a loop North on South Prince Street from West Caley Place, west along the pedestrian path along the creek to the Platte River trail, and then north again to Santa Fe and South Prince Street where I take Prince south to home. I don't know the exact mileage but it is roughly a three mile loop. Bad news is that I could not run the whole loop. I kept getting cramps in my right calf. I have had this complaint before so I expect that it will go away soon. I have made a link of the run here.

Please visit my fund raising site here or just look to the right of this blog entire to contribute to Second Wind Fund.

No comments: