Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hello!


Hello everyone,

I hope that your reading this entry first. I don't know how long this will last or whether this blog will gain any following. I wanted a place to record my thoughts and air out some things that are brewing in my brain. Everyone will someday have a blog or something similar. It seems to be the trend for this age. I know that I am one voice in a thousand but God will lead those he wants to view my thoughts here. It will be God's decision as to whether he finds value in my writing or not. I pray that He does.
So without further a do, God my prayer is that I may use this outlet as a vehicle for your glory and help to spread You to the world. Help me to remember that in all things I should bring glory and honor to You. Let the words that flow from this site speak truth and love. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»